You know those days when you wake up early and the light is soft; the world - quiet. You look around and soak in the beauty of the space around you. You feel calm and ready for the day ahead. A moment to yourself. You make your bed, admiring the tranquil space you have created for yourself.
Well I believe a little bit of beauty goes a long way in contributing to those days.
The Peony plume print is a bouquet of butterfly wings. Hazy summer mornings, silhouetted insect wings and flowers in full bloom.
- A classic fine-art print. A like for like reproduction of the original artwork.
- Giclée Printing technique; rendering deep, saturated colours. Retains minute detail, subtle tints and blends.
- Heavy weight, mould made paper - 285GSM. Because poster art doesn’t cut it.
- Archival - a lifespan of over 70 years. Something to pass down the generations.
- Printed signature – for authenticity
- Packaged in acid-free tissue paper or glassine. Arrives protected, in a hard board envelope or postal tube.
- Unframed – leaving room for your imagination.
On PLEXI GLASS
- Level up your art game with my prints on plexi glass. Layer over a contrasting wall, or wallpaper. Let it stand out on a white backdrop. Lean on a shelf to create unusual shadows, or simply hang it on your wall to create a window into another world.
- 3mm thick, shatterproof plexi glass.
- I use a mirror printing technique to print the artwork directly onto the back.
- Made to order
- Comes with a Peony Plume card
- Printed signature
- Unframed – waiting to see where it will live first.
- Arrives protected in a recycled cardboard box to minimise waste.
Please see info regarding delivery at the bottom of my website xx