Growing up you had an aunt, cousin or fabulous uncle who always had really cool things. Unusual art, funky furniture, harmonious colours – an eye for beauty. When no one was looking, you would sit at their dressing table and pretend to pamper yourself, imagining your life surrounded by all of that beauty.
But look at you now. The torch has been passed down. You are the inspiration.
The Skeleton Wing print is a monochrome map of intricate structures built over millennia. One of Mother nature’s greatest gifts.
- A classic fine-art print. A like for like reproduction of the original artwork.
- Giclée Printing technique; rendering deep, saturated colours. Retains minute detail, subtle tints and blends.
- Textured, heavy weight, mould made paper - 285GSM. Because poster art doesn’t cut it.
- Archival - a lifespan of over 70 years. Something to pass down the generations.
- Printed signature – for authenticity
- Packaged in acid-free tissue paper or glassine. Arrives protected, in a hard board envelope or postal tube.
- Unframed – leaving room for your imagination.
On PLEXI GLASS
- Level up your art game with my prints on plexi glass. Layer over a contrasting wall, or wallpaper. Let it stand out on a white backdrop. Lean on a shelf to create unusual shadows, or simply hang it on your wall to create a window into another world.
- 3mm thick, shatterproof plexi glass.
- I use a mirror printing technique to print the artwork directly onto the back.
- Made to order
- Comes with a Peony Plume card
- Printed signature
- Unframed – waiting to see where it will live first.
- Arrives protected in a recycled cardboard box to minimise waste.
Please see info regarding delivery at the bottom of my website xx