You have a dinner party that night; friends are coming over. You’ve just finished redecorating. Faffing. Plumping cushions. Standing back; letting your eyes dance around the room. You imagine talking about all the things you have collected and where you found them; finally getting to enjoy the space you created.
The way we decorate our homes, reflects who we are.
Make waves with the Turquoise Tide print. Studded with red coral spots, these luminous, turquoise wings flood walls with colour and abstract pattern.
- A classic fine-art print. A like for like reproduction of the original artwork.
- Giclée Printing technique; rendering deep, saturated colours. Retains minute detail, subtle tints and blends.
- Textured, heavy weight, mould made paper - 285GSM. Because poster art doesn’t cut it.
- Archival - a lifespan of over 70 years. Something to pass down the generations.
- Printed signature – for authenticity
- Packaged in acid-free tissue paper or glassine. Arrives protected, in a hard board envelope or postal tube.
- Unframed – leaving room for your imagination.
On PLEXI GLASS
- Level up your art game with my prints on plexi glass. Layer over a contrasting wall, or wallpaper. Let it stand out on a white backdrop. Lean on a shelf to create unusual shadows, or simply hang it on your wall to create a window into another world.
- 3mm thick, shatterproof plexi glass.
- I use a mirror printing technique to print the artwork directly onto the back.
- Made to order
- Comes with a Peony Plume card
- Printed signature
- Unframed – waiting to see where it will live first.
- Arrives protected in a recycled cardboard box to minimise waste.
Please see info regarding delivery at the bottom of my website xx